Friday, March 29, 2013

Enjoy Your Weekend

 Papas Peanut Butter Eggs

Well it is Easter weekend and our Lenten Promise is coming to an end. I will recap on Monday but my quick summary is: I think we will keep going. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, not as pricey, but we will bring some things back. Here are some links to enjoy...

The Chive always seems to inspire me just when I need it :)

Thinking it would be fun to try and make some pinatas this weekend for our Easter Celebration...they seem easy enough and you doesn't love a good paper-mâché project!

100 Rules to Dinner; a long but awesome list. 
18. Kitchen chairs should be red. Or at least fun.
81. Everything in moderation, but particularly garlic.

If you are into peanut butter eggs for Easter, Cincinnati has some of the best! Papa's Peanut Butter eggs (and opera cream, or coconut or pineapple) are the quintessential item in my kids baskets.

Prudent Baby makes the best stuff in the microwave, like how about a carrot cake

And if your still hungry you have to check out the perfect waffle.

Some people are much better at egg decorating than I am. 

Have fun Easter Egg Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment