Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Musings about Nothing

I don't know what I'm writing about today.

I had such a wonderful weekend and I just wish that it wasn't over. The week is hard for me, I work full time but I am not very satisfied by what I am doing. The kids are busy with their own schedules and I feel that I am constantly living for the weekend or the three hours I am home from work at night. I know that it is just a funk and that in a week or two I will be busy again at work and motivated, but these slow times make me want to quit my job and stay home with the kids and work on them. These slow times also make me think of the million and one projects that we still need to do at home...uggg

Today I will revel in the fun that was had and try not to plan too much for the fun I still want to have.

Boo the Dog Tower
My kids are obsessed with this Boo the Dog and their Peek a Boo Blocks

Chasing the mating ducks from the pond

Stole Picky Palate's delicious idea for a late night treat since we have let some processed foods into our lives

I think I will make pop tarts this week just to liven things up a bit.

Also I would love to make this passport idea for summer. Have one for each child with ideas that they come up with and I do so we can check them off as we go. They could be adventures as big as going to Kings Island or as simple as painting outside...hmmm

Stay Focused


No comments:

Post a Comment