Friday, February 22, 2013

Enjoy Your Weekend

Carmelized Onions
 Found out this morning that the hubs is surprising me with a much needed date night! We haven't gone out just the two of us alone really since Mister was born 5 long months ago. He arranged for his parents to watch the kids OVERNIGHT. It was a fabulous surprise this morning and gives me something fun to look forward to for the rest of the day :)

Homemade Girl Scout Samoas, they had me at Girl Scouts cookies

If you are looking for a way to be an inspiration to your child then you need to read Ten ways to Raise a Leader

Or this article about three ways we are ruining them

I love when people name their kids with a theme, we did the same ABC...

Some how my friend was able to convince me that running this 5k would be a good idea? Nervous, usually this is me running!

Homemade pudding cups are very good!

Enjoy Your Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment