Thursday, January 2, 2014

Eating to my Health

What did you eat for new years eve... do you have anything you traditionally eat?

For our family it is not New Years Eve instead it is MY birthday and for my birthday I like seafood!!!

My oldest always treats me with a delicious breakfast in bed, yummy Pillsbury grands cinnabon buns! (no they aren't homemade and filled with processed junk but my baby made them for me and some sweet scented Rainbow Loom bracelets)

For dessert I took my first crack and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing...wait it gets better.

Perfectly seared scallops that even Gordon Ramsey couldn't yell at.


Grilled Oysters; shucked, parm/reggiano mix, fresh parsley and garlic butter. Get a good flame and they are perfect. 

This was a special surprise. We have a regular meat guy at Findlay market from Mackie Meats that we surprised with tamales and he surprised us with crab legs! This will be a new regular.


 Did you eat anything yummy? Create any new traditions? Maybe for breakfast next year I need to teach the oldest about the perfect waffle...?

No comments:

Post a Comment