Friday, January 3, 2014

Enjoy Your Weekend

I am having my very first Juice Plus+ Healthy Living Party this weekend. Just a small brunch for some close friends...didn't want to invite too many people till I feel completely comfortable with this "sales" person-ish thing.


I am so very nervous. I do not want to be a sales person but I do want to share something that I think has been a real benefit to our family, but how to do so with out coming off pushy? hmmm...it will take some getting used to but tomorrow is just the start!

Here is the menu I have planed for tomorrow:

  • Mini Juice Plus+ Complete Protein Pancakes 
    • Basically I use this recipe and trade half the cup of flour for Protein mix
    • the kids gobble them up
  • Mini Ham & Cheese Quiches
    • throw chopped up ham, chives and shredded cheese in a muffin tin and fill with beaten eggs
  • Parfait Shots
    • Mini shot glasses filled with greek yogurt, topped with whirlybird granola and a touch of honey.
  • Cinnamon apple roll ups
    • don't quite know how I am doing these yet but I have an idea so I will let you know!
  • Fruit Plate, mimosas and coffee
I hope you take the time to do something fun this weekend. Enjoy an outdoor activity indoors with the kids or take the kids somewhere local to play indoors. If you are into sewing kids clothing here is my favorite link for that! And don't forget to check on my New Year's Resolutions.

GOOD LUCK out there folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment